Research Center Rukhaniyat
RESEARCH CENTER RUNKHANIУАT
Brief information on the establishment of the center: research center Rukhaniyat was reorganized on January 18, 2021 (Order1-B).
The head of the research center is candidate of philological sciences, associate professor Zhazira Nursultankyzy.
Address: Kyzylorda city, Left bank of the Syrdarya river, Buildings №111, А 802 office.
Phone: 8 (7242) 30-84-47.
The main purpose of the scientific center: constant development and full use of the scientific potential of the collective for solving research problems.
Tasks of scientific center:
- ensuring the effectiveness of work on the development of the center;
- preparation of reporting documentation and current operational information for the director of the institute;
- development of annual plans for the center;
- carrying out the research works specified in thematic plans of the Center.
Main activities of Scientific center:
- participation in competitions of scientific grants of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- establishment of communications with scientific, creative, educational institutions on the performed works;
- participation in seminars, round tables (discussion) and other events;
- implementation of consulting and information services in the directions of the center.
Structure of scientific center:
Nursultankyzy Zhazira - head of the center, candidate of philological sciences, associate professor;
Taimanova Sara Tamshybaevna - candidate of philological sciences, associate professor;
Medetbaev Tasbolat Siezbaevich - candidate of philological sciences, senior lecturer;
Snasapova Gulzhakhan Zhumashevna – candidate of philological sciences, senior lecturer;
Baidauletova Ayagoz Uteuovna - candidate of philological sciences, senior lecturer;
Sapartaeva Lyazzat Egizbaevna - master, senior lecturer;
Oralbaeva Gulzhaina Smetullaevna - master, senior lecturer.
Projects of scientific center (university):
Spiritual heritage of Syr (from 2018 to the present, scientific supervisor: candidate of philological sciences, associate professor Zhazira Nursultankyzy);
National specifics of background information of case texts in Kazakh and English languages (2020-22, scientific supervisor: candidate of philological sciences, senior lecturer Gulzhakhan Zhumashevna Snasapova).